Monday, June 6, 2011

My life doesn’t revolve around people anymore, it revolves around myself. And as selfish as that sounds, it is. I’m not going to take another pause or break in my life, to stop myself from succeeding, I’m not going to change the person that I am and forget about my own happiness for somebody else. I’m not going to let people tell me that my dreams are not going anywhere, and I’m definitely not going to let people ruin me anymore nor let myself forget who I am. I’m tired of being kicked around, I’m tired of pleasing everyone.

There’s nothing wrong with being selfish at this age, I’m young, and I have way too many things waiting for me in the future.

I have something waiting for me, and I’m going to get it with whatever I’m capable of doing, just to get there.


No comments:

Post a Comment