Saturday, February 5, 2011

Natural vs. Make up

Which do you like?

I honestly like both. I do like wearing make up, though I don’t need it to make myself pretty. That’s my personality’s job. Someone could be the most beautiful person in the world, yet their horrible personality just turns them into a horrible beast. I mean, I wear make up often, just not everyday anymore. I’d rather sleep in on a school day than wake up early to spend an hour in front of the mirror caking stuff on my face. Going to school without make up isn’t even bad. I don’t see why girls judge others that don’t wear it. I mean really? They’re beautiful without it and yet you’re making it seem like they need it to fit in with the rest of the girls. When a girl comes to school and says “Oh my god. I didn’t have enough time to do my make up. I look so ugly.” Get over yourself. You’re pretty and you don’t need make up to make you beautiful. At the moment I may sound like a total hypocrite… I’m not trying to say that wearing make up makes you fake and ugly. make up isn’t bad, I love wearing it. I’m just trying to get the point across that you don’t need it all the time. That without it you’re still beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment