Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Love me..
Love me for me, not what you see on the outside or in pictures. Love me for everything that I am because beneath the hair, make-up, and smile is so much more. Love me when I’m temper-mental, when I’m insecure. Love me when I’m at my worst, because that’s when I need it the most. Love me because I bring you a sense of happiness that you wouldn’t trade for anything else, not because I’m good for your ego. Love me despite my past and understand every wound that I had to endure to make me who I am today. Be patient with me, respect me when I say “No”, but most of all… accept me. Show me you’ll always be by my side and never run away from me. Because once you do, I won’t regret it. And lastly, don’t tell me you love me and then one day say “maybe”, love isn’t a maybe thing.
Don’t get me wrong, it’s not like I know exactly who you are or how important you will be to me when I first meet you. But if you can show me that you’ll be there through the good and the bad, I would want to be with you everyday then. I’m willing to wait for you, even if sometimes the feeling of loneliness becomes unbearable.
I’m willing to wait for the best thing in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment