Monday, December 13, 2010

I just want to be free
Just when you found a stable part in your life where nothing fluctuates anymore, things recur again in such an unsteady pace. I’ve been trying to just breathe, slowly. When you take things in steps, one at a time, it’s amazing to see how less overwhelmed you feel. Amidst the demanding school due dates, grade stressing, and personal trauma, it’s hard to find my peace of mind. Even though I try to manage time in a flexible schedule for everything and everyone that matters, I find that I never have time for myself. I don’t know if what I’m saying is a bad thing; being preoccupied is healthy to a certain extent. Maybe I’m just suffocating myself. Just alittle. Even now as I write all of this, I find everything extremely uninteresting. I’m still fumbling over the right words to explain. I’m still trying to maintain that path of becoming a better me but at the end of the day, I can barely get myself back to life.


No comments:

Post a Comment