Thursday, December 2, 2010

hmmmmm
I love and can appreciate a good conversation. I love getting to know someone on a deeper level other than just what’s on the surface. I feel like people these days don’t appreciate the value of a nice, long, deep conversation. They’re so many layers to someone’s personality, to their heart, their way of thinking, view on life, and such and we tend to never find out what that might be. To me, conversation is another form of flirting, of getting to know and liking someone. What would be a relationship without conversation? I
think we should want to get to know people not just because of physical attraction, but because of what they have to offer, intellectually. Most of the time people feel like someone only likes them because of one thing, and I want to change that. Let’s let the people that we love know that we do not only notice the outside, but that we take just as much interests on their inside as well. I wholeheartedly believe that the combination of knowing that you are attracted to someone not only physically, but emotionally, spiritually, mentally and intellectually will keep you satisfied more than you can ever imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment