Saturday, December 11, 2010

DEAR PRINCE CHARMING,
Today, I asked my friend how he was doing, and how he felt. He said he felt lonely. He doesn’t ususally open up so easily to me. For some reason, I felt like I knew exactly how he felt.
Loneliness… is a scary feeling, isn’t it? Not having anyone to run to when something goes wrong. Not having anyone to understand you, not having anyone that you can be yourself around, not having someone you can count on, not having anyone to complete you. That empty feeling inside you. That deep dark hole inside your heart…
I… want to keep him company, Prince Charming. I don’t want him to be lonely, but no matter how many friends surround him that makes him laugh, in the end, deep inside, he will always feel lonely. Only the one he likes can take away the loneliness, and emptiness he feels. I guess I’m just like him. Only the one I like can take away the loneliness and emptiness I feel. No one can replace him.
How do you feel Prince Charming? Do you feel lonely too? I know when I meet you… we’ll complete each other, like a puzzle piece. You’re my missing puzzle piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment