Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Love is love.
That’s pretty much it. I don’t think it’s possible for one to perfectly define such an abstract feeling. I guess you could say it’s anything you care strongly about? I mean, you can love anything. Yourself, your sibling, your bestfriend. Shit, I dunno. You can love your fucking toilet if you spend enough time on that shit. Haa.

I’m only gonna speak for myself on this one, but when you love a person, relationship wise.. you care for them enough to put their happiness before your own. It’s wanting them to have the best, even if you aren’t included in the picture.

Idk. It’s indescribable. Hella cliche, but it is. The word is overused by generations of kids who mistaken it for infatuation because they really don’t understand the complexity of the feeling. It’s deep shit. Don’t get it mixed up.


No comments:

Post a Comment