Wednesday, October 27, 2010


Now tell me do I wish too much?
is it cause I kick it and I drink too much?
But the truth is I wanna live too much.
And you're the type of boy I'd like to give too much, till it's enough.
Please tell me I'm close to your type
Not cute but I know what's right
Not sweet but I know what's nice
and I could make you laugh and smile all night
Might mess up and say the wrong lines
and I tend to say things at all the wrong times
But I'm confident that we're so right
even with these flaws I'm not the wrong girl
Off bat, I could say I'm not book smart
but I'm smart enough to protect your heart
dump your past it belongs in the junkyard
let's hook up all we need is a jump start

I wish I was somebody special, special in your eyes

He's probably somebody's only light
Gotta shine tonight
Ooooh,
He's gotta be somebody's baby tonight


I like the way he's making me feel inside
I can't deny he's wonderful
He's walking right and talking right
This boy is so fly
He's just so unbelievable

But a boy like that would be
too far outta my league
He's gotta be someone's baby
Can't be with me
He's gotta be

I wish I was somebody special, special in your eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment