Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Beautifully broken..
After a year, you’d think I’d have something great to say to you. But it turns out; avoiding a topic doesn’t make it go away. So I’ll just tell you something I believe. We do things for a lot of reasons, most of them we may never know. But even if we’ve made mistakes, I believe we still have power to change where we go from there. And even though we’ve made mistakes, I believe those are just things you’ve done, not who you are. I guess what I’m trying to say is that you hurt me very badly. But if you want forgiveness, you are forgiven. Who am I to judge the type of person you are? But let me tell you, the consequences for your actions will affect me and you for the rest of our lives. Trusting people these days isn’t easy, and this punishment you face won’t be easy either. It’s going to be really hard but you have to decide whether you want to accept responsibility and deal with the punishment or continue living like you don’t care about anyone else. You are not the things you’ve done, but you only get so many chances in life. Don’t wait to change until after you’re out of changes. There’s so much good you can accomplish in this world and I don’t ever expect to hear of you doing this to another girl ever again. It’s so much easier to tell others what to do with their problems than to stand with them in their pain. So let me make it clear that I think you hurt. I hurt everyday, for me and you. I don’t think this is where you want to be in your life right now. But if you choose to, I believe you can overcome this. I believe you will overcome this.

No comments:

Post a Comment