Thursday, September 16, 2010

Stressed.
I am mostly stressed about school and getting into
honor roll this year. I lost my chance getting into honor
roll last year and I felt extremely disappointed in myself.
So now, I am trying to redeem myself for the mistakes that
I made last year.
I have been considering to apply to a different
University other than U of S. The only thing that I fear
is being independent. Growing up, I never had to worry
about money or anything since I basically had everything
set for me; and now, the time has come when I can finally
make my own decisions.I always wanted to pursue the rest
of my schooling in the States but I have been having a
hard time trying to tell my mom. Well,my plan right now
is to study at the UofS until I get into medicine and
that is when I will consider moving to a different
University.


No comments:

Post a Comment