Sunday, September 19, 2010

Frustrated

OK so by now I would think that people has moved on with the issues from the past. Yet, people still manage to ask me questions on my formspring about stupid shit. I understand that anyone can ask you anything on there, but I don't understand why people have to constantly ask me questions about my past relationship. To be honest, it gets pretty annoying. I believe people should just move on and stop worrying about it. It has been about 3 months already.. I think? but anyways, my point is I hate how people ask me the stupidest questions just to make me react. But really, it doesn't because I have no reason to. If I really wanted to start drama I probably would have started it once I came back home from the Philippines but I didn't. I just want people to understand that what ever happened in the past is in the past. so JUST MOVE ON! ok?


No comments:

Post a Comment