Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Busy
Lately, I have been extremely busy. It's so weird how I mostly focus on school and I barely even have time to myself anymore. It's these kind of moments that I am thankful for the things that happened in the past and in my life right now. I knew from the start that once I get back home from the Philippines that I really needed to focus on school, but what I didn't expect was that my whole life has to be surrounded by school 24/7. That is why I am thankful for what happened because right now, I can't even find time for myself. What more if I had a boyfriend? haha. Life is just great right now other than school. Weekdays I stress about school but when the weekend comes all I do is P A R T Y. LITERALLY. It has just been so fun lately, well ever since I came back from the Philippines. I missed my friends sooo much and I realized that I will NEVER EVER go on a trip for that long EVER again. I sometimes find it funny how, God would put me in these tough situations but in the end he would show me the light at the end of the tunnel. I guess what I am trying to say is, life has just been amazing for me lately. AlI have to think about is myself and school.. but also my future. I am not even focused on dating someone just yet since I don't think I can even manage having a boyfriend right now ahah. But I find it funny how when ever one leaves another one takes their spot. Hmm.. I think God never wants me to be lonely?

No comments:

Post a Comment